- Additional portholes: 80 and 150 mm
- Water condenser: for the chambers which are normally equipped with air condenser
- UV lamp: for ageing tests on painted surfaces, plastic materials, rubber, etc
- Handling port hole: Ø125 mm, positioned on the door near the inspection window. It allows handling specimens inside the chamber (available for models from 500 litres up)
- Internal shelves: AISI 304 stainless steel, adjustable in height, grid shelves to be added to the one supplied
- Reinforced floor: max 500 kg distributed load
- Notch 50x70mm
- Set of no. 4 analogic inputs 0÷10 V for user’s data acquisition (no. 1 set max)
- Set of no. 4 PT100 inputs (no. 1 set max)
- Set of no. 4 PT100
- Set of no. 8 auxiliary contacts (no. 1 set max)
- No break power unit for PLC
- Compressed air dehumidification kit
- Capacitive probe: RH Controlling and monitoring (activated by control system)
- Temperature and Humidity (for climatic chambers) analogic retransmission
- Temperature extension to +200° C
- Air fan motor speed adjustment
- Specimen switching off in case of chamber alarm
- Air flow booster
- MyKratosTM Multichamber: software, installed on a PC, for monitoring and control multiple chambers (to be supplied upon request)
ACCESSORIES FOR BATTERY TEST:
Optical/acoustic tower light alarm and 4 supplementary PT100 sensors:
The tower light has 3 signal levels (white, green, and red) to quickly alert the operator of any abnormal conditions. The 4 supplementary sensors may be used to monitor the temperature of the specimen in the chamber and generate an alarm if dangerous overheating occurs.
GN2 or compressed air purge system:
The function of the device is to guarantee a washing and a constant change of gas in the useful test area.
If it is connected to a gaseous nitrogen line, the oxygen level inside the test chamber is lowered as a further effect; in this case, the system can be combined with the oxygen presence sensor to optimize the consumption (the fluxing stops when the oxygen level drops below a defined threshold).
Sampling system for monitoring:
Cooling unit, on the top of the chamber, to dehumidify the air flow extracted from the internal chamber volume before the inlet to the sensors.
Oxygen sensor, H2 sensor, CO sensor:
Monitors the gases in the chamber in all operating conditions envisaged in the technical specifications.
This valve is positioned on the top of the chamber and is designed to protect the chamber from any gradual release of gas from the specimen. The system is not designed to compensate for internal overpressures of an explosive nature. This accessory comes with 2 additional mechanical fasteners to keep the door closed.
The device must be properly connected to the outside in order to avoid contamination of the test area. Flange connection DN500 according to EN 1092-1.
CO2 protection system:
The system is equipped with a control unit, an alarm panel, an emergency button, a thermostat with dedicated temperature probe and a system with a CO2 cylinder.
The CO2 discharge is activated by exceeding a temperature threshold (settable by the user) measured by a dedicated PT100 or by exceeding the CO2 threshold inside the chamber.
The detection system, provided with its own power supply, activates the CO2 in the chamber.
The CO2 bottle is empty.
HAZARD Level and Related Accessories
The range of accessories has been optimized in accordance with the hazard levels defined by the EUCAR, with each hazard level associated with a series of accessories.
The end user should be familiar with the type of test to be performed and is responsible for selecting the appropriate hazard level.
Once the hazard level is established based on the EUCAR table, the equipment should be fitted with all the devices envisaged for the specific level and those below it to ensure full protection.
Moreover, in the case of the maximum hazard level (Level 7 – Explosion), it is necessary to make a specific estimation, since the proposed devices might not be sufficient for guaranteeing the safety level required.
|Hazard Level||ACCESSORY Description|
||OPTICAL/ACOUSTIC ALARM + 4 SUPPLEMENTARY PT100 SENSORS -- Chamber Height +350mm
|SAMPLING SYSTEM FOR MONITORING
COMPRESSED AIR OR GN2 WASHING WITH FLOW METER
OXYGEN MONITORING SYSTEM -- Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C; +5°C increase of Min. Temp.; chamber H +300mm
H2 MONITORING SYSTEM -- Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C; +5°C increase of Min. Temp.; chamber H +300mm
CO MONITORING SYSTEM -- Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C; +5°C increase of Min. Temp., chamber H +300mm
OVERPRESSURE VALVE -- Chamber height +250 mm, Dewpoint reduction up to +90° C, Minimum Temp. increased +5° C
CO2 PROTECTION SYSTEM ≤340 L (Hazard Level 5...6) Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C; +5°C increase of Min. Temp., chamber W +200mm (empty CO2 bottle)
CO2 PROTECTION SYSTEM >340 L (Hazard Level 5...6) Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C; +5°C increase of Min. Temp., chamber W +300mm (empty C02 bottle)